Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

How it was today

I don't think that Kay smiled the entire time I was with her today.  I know she was glad to see me  because when I saw her in the activity room she waved at me when she saw me.  They were doing exercises which she does not participate in like several others.  It was warm so  I took her out to the patio and we sat there for a short time. She had gotten to the activity room without her walker so we shared mine.  After she had been attended to by the care giver she lay on the bed and I held her hand while sitting in a chair next to her.  Even though I would kiss her and tell her I loved her she did not smile.  She did not seem to  be hurting.  In other respects she seemed to be in a normal state.  The way she gets around varies from time to time and even during a stay.  Today  she was slow physically.  Mentally too.  But she has been this slow before so I don't know if I should read anything into it.   I do have to think of what it might mean for the future and I dread it.  When that time does come and wherever it is I will be there twice a day. When I left her today she seemed to manage a small wave if I saw correctly. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a test1

Anonymous said...

xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the input.....I need to know what I am doing wrong!!!!

I'll attempt the "squiggles" and see if that makes a difference.

Anonymous said...

Attempted the "robot" figures