Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

 I talked to Kay's doctor today and asked him his prognosis on Kay.  First he said "Not good" then when I asked for some sort of time estimation he said 6 months.  He suggested I contact Hospice to help out at this time.  I will do that.   I asked because Kay can barely walk at all.  Her comprehension was also less.  Her condition seems to have progressed downhill suddenly and fast.  That is why I asked him.  

I have always been worried about her outliving me and having to exist without enough visitors to remind her of her home and family.  If it continues on as is she may remember me up to the end.  When I hold her hand or put my arm around her shoulder perhaps she would have done that with anyone.  But I think she would know the difference. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started looking into Hospice today but don't think it is time yet.