Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Kay may be sick



Bring back the bustle.  It finally dawned on me whey they invented the bustle.  Enough said.

I had to go to see Kay this morning because I have a conflict going this afternoon.  She seemed completely different from her normal self.  When I came into the room she didn't look at me or smile as she usually does. So  figured she might be sick.  I asked the nurse to take her temperature as she felt fevered but later it seemed ok.  She did not get out of her room but stayed on her bed.  They told me she ate a good breakfast.  Maybe she was just tired.  I sometimes get tired after eating. She ate two truffles before  l left at eleven and seemed much more alert.  She really seemed not to feel good and certainly looked different.  More tomorrow on this.  

No comments: