Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Good visit not so good relations at home




I had a good visit with Kay today.  After giving her a truffle in her room and hanging around for perhaps half hour we went outside and got some fresh air. Later someone told us there was cake inside so we went  in and I had a couple bites of her cake. By then it was time to come home. 

Here they seem to have a person handing out the pills that is continually  late In getting them passed out.  they come in little named plastic packages and she has to open the   pkg and pour them into a small plastic pill cup.  There are nearly  a hundred people in the dining room and if all of them need pills it would take over an hour to get out all the pills.   I am on the tail end of where she starts and I would have a long wait. So I do not want to sit around waiting for her to dispense the pills so I go to my room and get them later.  The previous person would give out the pills before meals at the med room if possible and in the dining room if it had to be done there. A lot of people here do not have anything else to do so they do not mind waiting.  I do not want to wait.  It is taking this woman a long time to learn the ropes. It has never been a problem before this woman took over the job and in my opinion after this time it may be more than she can handle. I got up to my room about 5:17 PM after dinner. I Checked the clock when I came in the room.  

No comments: