Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Aother good day

 A good visit today.  Kay was in the TV room and we went to have her truffle.  We sat there a while then went to her room and I found it amazingly in clean condition. It always seems clean just needs soiled clothing removed sooner so it does not contaminate the air quality. They had it in perfect living condition. One of the big wheels of this outfit stopped by the  dining room table at my place yesterday or the day before and shook my hand.  I think he was acknowledging my daily trips to see Kay.  It is now pretty well known that I go see Kay every day and they all appreciate it. The women here, the men and the workers and those who run the place.  It is so out of the ordinary that it makes an impression on them.  Just coming to see someone once a week or so leaves that person with about 165 other hours alone. With no visitors. I don't have to do anything but just be with her. She seems to like that too. The time is really too short for even a puzzle game. But for the cleanliness  I don't see it but anything of failure of the supervisors to make the caregivers on the floor to do their job when something in the realm of keeping the odor down is needed.  None of them would live like that in their own home. But the fan was finally installed and that will make a tremendous improvement.  It  moves a lot of air so will do the job. They no longer leave soiled clothing around. Today the conditions were exceptionally good.  Now to keep it that way.   

No comments: