Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Doctor and msc

 Because I had a afternoon doctors appointment I went to see Kay this morning.  She was walking the hall and  I took her to  iron furniture and I gave her a truffle.  She was not very hungry.  We went back and the maintenance guy painting the next room in two rooms.  The people moving out yesterday had moved and the maintenance guy was getting ready to paint.  I talked to him about how to preserve a livable condition in Kays room.  The new fan should stay on maybe even 30 minutes once it is turned on.  There was air freshener in the room too. I things stay this way it will make a good improvement. 

I went to the doctor this afternoon mainly to get a cortisone shot.  He had a couple other things to check out like a couple skin eruptions ears and instructions to let me check my b/G so I will know it is right. They will no doubt be watching me closely.  They wont believe me though.  They will notice that I check it on my little finger.  It gets blood much easier than other fingers that tend to get callouses 
See you

No comments: