Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beautifut visit today

 A great visit today.  Kay was in the dining room supposedly clearing off a table.  Out of habit I suppose as it seemed pretty clear to me.  I took her for a truffle or in this case a chocolate disk like item.  It was filled with caramel material.  A very good candy.   She got down to the caramel and then instead of eating the chocolate she tried to lick the caramel out of the chocolate with her tongue. they were very good but expensive.  Didn't look like there were more than 10 or a dozen pieces in the box.    I don't know what Tom paid for them.  7 or 8 bucks I would guess.

I brought the DVD player home to offer it to this place so we can play DVD's down stairs. I  was promising some of the women at another table to play my video for them of Kay.  The girl there was to give me the one she is replacing from home. Her new TV has a DVD player  built in.  She is young and very new.    I suspect her first real job. Can't wait to spend all the money!  Just my guess. The place was outstanding today. Clean and all that.


No comments: