Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stay cut short

 I got to Kay's place about 1 30, about average.   I found her walking the hall and took her into her room.  Someone's things were being moved out.  I suppose to her relatives home.  After a year of visiting Kay I don't know who it is because when I come the person is not there so I can't tell who belongs to the bed in the next room.  I gave Kay a truffle and part of a graham cracker then we lay down.  I went to sleep and was woken by a caregiver at 2 40 saying that my ride was here.  Thats 35 mintes early.  Instead of finding out what happened I just figured it was not worth the time ad took it home.  There was one to pick up and she was picked up early too.  
Coming into the lobby here I met a couple who had just come from Bible study.   I invited them up to listen to about 15 minutes o hyms I had been listening to before I left. They are traditional hymns done by the  London Philharmonic Choir and orchestra.  It puts the Mormon Choir to shame.  Unfortunately they were so impressed they tried to help out.  But they sang off key.  I could not believe it.  One claimed to be a singer.  It was funny anyway.  

No comments: