Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Warm day.


first war
 Nice sunny day to visit Kay.  She was not anywhere to be found so I notified the caregiver and she began looking into other rooms and found her in bed in another room.  I took her to the usual place with the iron furniture.  She ate about half a pudding and something else I forget what.  I brought the scales and after taking her to the enclosed area outside I weighed her.  She weighs 92 with her normal clothes on.  She continues to gain weight.  I think that must be from how she is eating now that she is off the puree diet.  Not only that but if they did what I asked they are also giving her more tasty food.   I must talk to them about what they are giving her.  What I am giving her cant be responsible for it I don't think.   Something has to be responsible for her weight gain.   Another big survey has come out in the past few days showing that low salt does nothing to extend your life span.  This is in addition to the CDC survey a year or so ago. 

I think I will start mailing out the DVD's if I have enough.  envelopes.  If not I will have to wait for a little while until Tom comes on Thursday.  In the meantime I am going to start on improving it with my new Sony Movie Maker where it is seriously in need of improvement.  You will note that one of the songs about half way through the music and singer is shrill.  that comes from the fact that I recorded it wrong.  In the meantime I will replace it with a better quality rendition.  I can also do some picture in picture stuff to improve it too.  Hopefully more interesting. 

No comments: