Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kay



Very normal visit today.  I took her from her bed to the hall and gave her part of a banana and a truffle. I am undecided about giving her more pudding as she did not eat all of the last two.  She may be eating more at the table and is not hungry when  I come.  So I am holding off for a few days until I decide what to do.  

When we finished in the hall I took her outside and we sat on a bench while I held her for about an hour.  As there is no place to hide we were seen by everyone going in or out.  I wonder what they think seeing this old couple holding each other.  Kay seems to like it.  But she may participate in part  to please me. On the other hand there is not much else for her to do.  

7:00 PM  This infuriates me.  When I took her back to her room this afternoon her bed had only one sheet on it and one blanket.  Perhaps two but not the normal ones she usually has on
 it.  I called now and told the person who answered the phone and told her.  She told me that they go around at night and put more on the bed. Does she think I am stupid?  I am going to see her almost every day for 8 or 9 months and have NEVER seen the bed made with one sheet. .  Why did she think she had to lie? Every time I have seen the  bed it has the normal two sheets. What she told me was an absolute lie.  Why?
  

No comments: