Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

taking Kay to the OCB

  We had a good time with Kay today We took her out to OCB and  I would have no worry about her getting enough to eat if she ate like this all the time.  Yesterday I found for some reason she had only one sheet and one blanket on her bed.  Although they keep the temp quite warm there she needs more blankets on the bed.  I told them last night and by this afternoon she had two sheets on the bed but still only one blanket.  For some reason the person who made the bed decided that maybe she wanted only one. I've been visiting there for 8 months almost every day including weekends and know how her bed is made.  You would think that a person who works there making beds would know how to make it too.  Her yellow bedspread is gone too.   I will have to put more effort into finding her missing bedcovers and stop thinking those people there at Cascade will do the job. You would think they could find her yellow bedspread with her name on it.  How many yellow bedspreads do you think there could be in a place like this.  They could check every bed in the place in about 15 minutes  I never paid a lot of attention to what bedspreads she had on it as Peggy supplied the covers which I didn't know about.

Kay was quite talketive today comparitively although it is hard to understand what she is trying to say.  I asked Tom to go back to her room and get her a sweater.  He came back with one that she thought the color didn't match.   I didn't think she cared about these things. She tried to tell us other things but it is so hard to understand. I feel bad when I don't understand what she is trying to say as it hurts to do anything that might make her the least bit unhappy.  So I would like to know what she is trying to tell me.  All in all we had a very good time with her today.  Being so talkative today meant also that she was happy.  I think. 

No comments: