Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday with Kay

 Normal visit today.  The only thing new is that she seems to need increased personal attention  That was expected sometime in the future.   Looks like the future is now. I called the caregiver to take care of her but it works better if I help.  Sad to see her in this condition.  Like many in this condition they resent being handles by someone else.  Usualy she will listen to me but not always.  

She did not eat all her pudding today.  They might be giving her food she prefers and also in the form she likes better than Puree. 

When  left she was at the elevator and the care giver helping me leave her suggested Kay wave goodbye to me from the window.  That worked well as Kay and the caregiver waved to me when I got to the ground floor.  Nice of the caregiver to think of that.  

No comments: