Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Kay sleeps I hold her hand.


Sleepy head

I finally wised up and read the various picture settings for my camera.  A sony S6500.  One of the settings, not the largest pixel size, but shaped for a 6x9 TV picture.  The one above of Kay sleeping was taken today.  As you can see it is shaped for a standard 6x9 TV screen.  She wakes so instantly when I see her that she must not be in very deep sleep.  I got there in good time which is about 1 30.  So that gave me about an hour and 3/4 to visit.  I sat lightly on the bed to wake her which she did immediately and smiled when she saw me.  I gave her the pudding, and truffle.  Then for the rest of the visit I just sat in a chair next to the bed and held her hand while she slept.  I didn't want to do more than necessary because this morning when I awoke my back began to kill me from the walking I have been doing.  So all the day I stayed as quiet as possible to give it a chance to heal if it will.  I had a similar problem about 40 years ago and to fix it up I did special back and stomach tightening to help relieve the pain.  I did some today and this afternoon after my rest at Kay's I managed to get home in fairly good shape without the return of the extreme  pain. Maybe this isn't permanent after all.  

The revised version of my video I sent out to a number of people is coming along quite well.  Expect a new and much improved version in a couple weeks.  It will have a dramatic (to me) ending.  If I can pull it off. 

No comments: