Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Visit

 The visit today was pretty dull.  I am still working on what to do about her diet.  I have asked them to take her off the puree food.  they actually just give her puree food not because she chokes but takes little pieces out that she cant chew and puts it on her plate or the edge of the table.  Most anywhere.  But this is done not for her benefit but for their benefit.  They just don't want to admit it.  She has even eaten popcorn the past two time I brought it.  Don't ask me how she does it.  I didn't offer it to her I just did not want to refuse her when she asked for it.  I think the nurse was speechless when  I told her.  The past three days she has eaten a pudding which is 6 or 8 oz.  I cant test her for weight loss under their diet if I keep giving her pudding every day.  Tomorrow no as I am out of it.

No comments: