Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Eva is moved to Kay's place

 A normal visit today. the usual hassle with the transportation.  Kay was in bed asleep.  I  woke her and gave her the pudding which she did not eat all of it. Then she ate the truffle.  I stayed with her until time to go.  getting home was a hassle.  She went to the bathroom when I was leaving and made a left turn which would take her into the wrong room so I had to straighten her out in that respect.   She would have gone into the wrong bed if I had not been there to direct her to the proper one.  Ho Humm>  I don't know what to do about that.   I met Eva who transferred to Kay's facility today.  She transferred yesterday.  She seemed at a loss of what to do.  Just standing in the hall.  She knows no one yet. She can talk very well but can not find her directions.  That was how it was at the other place.  A very nice person.  when I would ask her something she would answer that she did not know where she was.  I am sure she is in shock from the switch in living places. So sad.  

No comments: