Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Eating out

 Bob came down and we took Kay out to eat about 2 pm.  Our test to see how she eats non puree foods is not very good because she is now on a non puree diet and they tell me she ate a lot better at noon.  As we got her about 1 30 she probably was not hungry especially if she ate well at noon.  However she had a salad plate of cottage cheese, fruit, and a couple other items I forget what.  She ate some corn chowder but not a lot.  She seemed to choke a little one time but not a serious one. She then had a regular plate of food which I don't remember what.  They are   giving her a non puree test for 72 hours to see how well she does.  She ate a lot better I think but I will look into it in more detail tomorrow when I have more time and she has been on it longer.  But according to some there she is eating better.  
We brought her home about 3 30 then boB brought me home. 

My room is top right


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Testing comments and how it works