Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Friday, October 11, 2013
Friday
It doesn't get any easier going to see Kay and then have to leave her. It iis sad too because she was standing at the Community room window looking out. There is nothing out there that she can really go to. It is enclosed of course but most if it is covered in concrete. I took her to her room and we stayed on the bed for just a few miutes than I had to go. I schedule an hour and a half for my trip over, visit, and return. But a lot of the time the shuttle has so much other things to do the time to visit is little. But we had a good visit and she didn't get upset when I left. I think she knows I am coming back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment