Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14 visit



A very productive visit.  I leaned some things.  When I got there I asked the head nurse who take care of these things how she was doing.  Her personal habits, like her ability to function on her own, Bathroom habits and so one.  Her headaches have apparently been in remission with the taking of her anti-depressant pills, she does not seem to have any throat problems so the protonix is still working and her keeping her Barretts esaphagous is  not showig signs of pain in her throat.  Shehas changed and is taking her pills without complaint.  Before she would not take them half the time.  She takes them now. 

I found her in her room but in the wrong bed in the left bedroom.  She was dressed so I got her up and attendant managed to find her one pair of slippers remaining. She was especially loving and smothered me with kisses and  hugs.    I took her to the patio as it was clear weather but a little chilly.  I went back to the room and got a blanket and her heavy long coat and we sat outside on the patio and watched the traffic go by.  I have changed my pickup time to 3 PM so I will have more time with her.  If you have been keeping up you know the shuttle is so erratic lots of the time I have practically no time with her. I understand now I could change the time I get to see her to an appointment in which case I could be delivered to her at a specific time.  That would solve the problem but I did not want to do that because it is not like a doctors appointment or similar nature. I may have to fo to t if this does not work.  The pick up today was 30 minutes late. 

I will post some pictures and video I took today about my visit.  Click on the video at beginning.
I hope it works as I am too tired to check it out.



No comments: