Robin and Mary came today and we went over to get Kay and go out to lunch. They brought me an orchid, I had called and asked them to not give her anything but a little snack to keep her from getting too hungry if we were delayed. We found an Old Country Buffet at Lakewood I think it was. We had a great time as their food is like home cooking compared to this place where we eat and sleep. Why is it that what we get here is nowhere like home cooking but OCB is? I just pick at the food here. The CDC did a huge survey and found that low salt has no benefit at all as far as living longer is concerned. When something gets ingrained it is hard to root out.
Kay really enjoyed the outing and recognized Robin right away when he walked in. When we left he thought she might have had a tear in her eye. I called over about an hour of so later but they told me she was getting along fine. Smiling and interacting with the other people there. It is so sad to leave her there.
![]() |
| Return to Salzburg 1996 |


No comments:
Post a Comment