Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Saturday, October 6, 2012
I sent this message to Shirley today regarding how Kay is getting along. She was distraught a couple days ago when she recognized
that her mind was not right. The past couple days have been very bad. Kay recognizes
that she is losing her mind but can not think or put words to what she wants to say. A couple days ago she came in while the care worker was here and kept teflling me she was "bad" meaning she could not think. She kept asking me for about a half hour what was wrong.. Yesterday. almost the
same thing except this time she kept saying she was afraid. She also kept asking me if I was afraid. She keeps asking me what is wrong.
Today I thought that was out of her mind more or less but when I went in to the bedroom a couple minutes ago it is still on her mind so it means she has the ability to comprehend the bad spot she is in. All I can do is assure her I will be here for her.
This gives me an appreciation for all the people who are going through this or have gone through it.
Later she said she did not want bad things to happen. I told her when you get old bad things will happen but I will be here for her. I went in later and watched the rest of a movie from Netflix. When she is like this I have to spend time with her. I am trying mightily to get her movie finished so I can "retire" from these pictures. Years of pictures all I have to show is a big mess. If you want advice on how not to do things call on me. My problem is I have to do something several times before I get it about where I want it. As a result I do it half a dozen times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment