Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday 11-5-2013 visit today



11-5-2013

It was a somewhat different trip to see Kay.  Transportation was the best I have had so for.  Almost at 1 PM and coming back a short trip.  I found her in the hall walking back to the Community roo

m.   I took her back to her room for a few minutes then decided it would be best to take her for a walk.  So we walked until I got about half way round where we saw some chairs at the end of the hall next to a metal table.  The chairs were also metal so they were not very comfortable.  I found that I had forgotten to bring the Toffee candies so she had to settle for for a couple graham crackers. The window opened upon a non-smoking  area by the staff who seemed to keep it busy.   We went back to her room and about 2:50 
then to the community room.  She seemed to have an expression that might indicate pain so I asked her if she  hurt.  The caregiver sitting next to her said that she wanted to go with me.  That made me feel bad.  So I tried especially hard to be sure she knew she would see me the next day. 
I got my shuttle and back home.  
At 3314 NE LFP

No comments: