Kay at her place today
Getting over to see Kay today was good other than I had to wait for a half hour for the shuttle to get here. Coming back it arrived about 15 minutes late So I didn't get "home" until 3:30. She was in the Community room with a few others awake so I got her out to walk around the hall a few times. I intend to make her walk some to see If it improves her strength enough that she does not look so feeble. She went along with me and took a nice long walk. don't want her to keep getting weaker and eventually go into a wheelchair. When it was time to go I took her back to the community room but when I told her I had to go home she said ok thn as I started to draw back She said she would go with me. Even though I told her I could not take her she still said she would go with me. So I thought I would take her to her room thinking if I got her in her room she might have forgotten by then that would she want to go with me and sure enough when we got there and I told I had to go she said OK and did not object.
This is a picture I took of her with the new camera I bought it to replace the one stolen. It seems much better than the Sony that was stolen but I have to compare the video quality. Everything else is way better.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment