Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bob and I visit Kay, new camera

I am worried about Kay today. I worry although I know that changes  have to come.  They come to everyone with dementia.   Kay seemed a little different today. I keep looking every time I see her.  I went to see Kay today with Bob who came down and took me over.  He had come down to pick someone up at Seatac  So he came here before he went to the airport.  She  seemed very feeble when walking.  She had a hard time understanding us when we went into the Community room  to get her. . We shared the walker going to the car and into the food  court at Tacoma mall. We went back to the same place where Hilary took us the day she came down.  I wonder if her feebleness is due to the fact that she just doesn't do enough exercising by walking?  If you don't use muscles they get bad quite fast.  But she seemed to show a deminished mental state although there were  a couple times she showed that her brain was working clearly.  Bob said something and she agreed with him immediately indicating that she was thinking clearly at least at that moment. Yesterday she seemed to have a bad headache or earache.  I wonder if perhaps she might still have had some of it and just did not mention it.  I didn't think to ask if she hurt anywhere.  When I took her back and left her at Cascade she didn't object when I left although I am not sure she really knew what I was saying.  She will usually smile at me and even perhaps wave.  Today none of that.  

Bob took me to Walmart and I  replaced the Sony I bought a could days ago. I bought a Samsung as they were out of the  model Sony I bought the other day.  I am sure glad I did as the Samsung is head and shoulders easier to setup, and operate.I am not sure the picture is up to what the Sony was supposed to do as I  never got the chance to see any specs on the samsung.
 The specs for the Sony looked good and I have not seen the specs on the Samsung yet as they don't seem to list the specs listed as they used to do.  Bummer as I like to know what I am getting.  but I already  have done a few seconds of  video and it 
 looks good. Sony keeps putting something up for you to buy which gets in the way..   Bob took some pictures and I will post a couple as I usually do when I get them.  The change in Kay worries me. 

No comments: