![]() |
| Don Brown, Geneva Hemry, Reta Brown, Shirley Ainley (front) ?, Kathleen, and School friend. |
I am really proud of Kay. She never let herself go to pot. If something needed fixing she had it fixed with the help of the plastic surgeon if necessary. To this day she is about the weight she has been all her life. Of course her weight today is not the result of what she is doing. Which brings something to mind I had never thought of. I think it is astounding. Not one of the people in her facility that has dementia is overweight. the only overweight people there are some of the nurses Here at the assisted living facility they are not to house dementia sufferers although it appears some of the early stages of dementia are in some of the people here. Those people are not overweight although I have not looked at all of them. The people who I know had dementia were not overweight. Betty Brown, Jean Stay. Both slender. I have no idea if there is a connection of course as this is just a preliminary observation but I think it bears looking into.
Kay and I went outside and sat for a while. As long as we could before the bus came. I barely made it down to the pickup by the scheduled time of 2:30 and the bus was already there with passengers already on it.I had a decent ride while dropping off the passengers part of it through an old part of Tacoma where the people involved in shipping lived. Well manicured lawns and well kept houses overlooking the bay.Some of the roads of Tacoma are made of ballast from the ships that came to Tacoma and dumped their ballast of concrete or rocks. Tacoma made use of them by paving roads in town. Bad for cars and shuttle buses with no springs. And especially passengers riding the buses.
![]() |
| She doesn't look all that happy does she? Obviously before perma-press |


No comments:
Post a Comment