![]() |
| On an uncles farm in Chowchilla CA |
Kay has been pretty good the past few days. I have visited her every day. I now go there on the shuttle but it takes a long time. I scheduled a pickup for 1:30 but I got there about 2:30 because of the other riders loaded on the same bus. I left Kay at the scheduled time of 3 p but the shuttle didn't get there until 3:20. We went and picked up another rider and dropped him off on the way home and got there at 4 PM sharp. It looks like it was a good idea to reserve a ride day by day as the time of 1:30 has a number of other people who want it at the same time and so I get lumped in with them. The people in wheel chairs take about six straps so loading a wheel chair person takes a long time. There was only one wheel chair this trip. When I get it figured out I will get a pass for long time scheduling.

1 comment:
Test
Post a Comment