![]() |
| Add caption |
I went to see Kay today on the shuttle. I moved the starting time up half hour as there has been delays in leaving and I had only about a half hour with her. This time they were on time both ways so I had over an hour with her. We sat outside a while and then went in and we watched the arts channel for a while. I tried to get her interested in doing a game of checkers but she was not in the mood. It would not work on the bed anyway. Besides the so called board was cardboard and torn. It would be ok on a table. With me going every day there will be plenty of time to play checkers in the future.
![]() |
| One of the aunts gave us this quilt |


No comments:
Post a Comment