Made it over to see Kay. Sitting in the TV viewing room which was almost full. She did not seem to recognize me at first but eventually she did and responded to my request to get up and go with me to the Patio. I have been dreading this. She may have been so far off from her reality that it took her a little while to know who I was. We held hands and I gave here some toffee and graham crackers. I don't think she was particularly hungry I left about an hour later and she smiled and waved when I left so it was not bothering her. In the TV room people just look ahead or with head down. thinking of what I have no idea. The place was not as hot as it usually seems to be. I turned the TV off because the 100 or 200 watts it puts may create quite a heat increase in the small room she lives in.
No comments:
Post a Comment