![]() |
| At our house in Lake Forest Park |
I visited Kay the past couple days but am not going to visit her today. Dianne is down from Anchorage and has visited her so today I am taking the day off from a visit. The past couple visits have been uneventful. We, for the most part, just went to the patio and held hands. I remember to take some Costco Toffee and she likes to suck on it. There is not much to do when you cant drive and take her out for an outing. I think she has her own clothes but she needs more slippers as she has only one pair and sometimes I cant find them. I must email Tom and have him bring another pair or two She seems to recognize me quickly when I first see her. Soon I want to bring her over here and give the inmates something to talk about. I don't think the men will care when I bring her in but a lot of the women will I am sure.
I am finishing up a video of her scrap book she made of Shirley Temple. Did you know that in 1936 Twentieth Century Fox gave her a 7 year contract at 1000 a week . After that they gave her a raise to 1500 a week. Fox was no doubt making millions off Shirley Temple. It was to be kept in a fund for when she was adult. I wonder what happened to it considering inflation.
The video I made of the scrap book is 25 minutes long and describes the pictures, sometimes I read the articles Kay pasted in it. If anyone wants a copy email me. If you are a fan of Shirley Temple write. I will also post it on youtube but youtube breaks it up into 10 minutes max time sections of course.

2 comments:
That's great ! Pictures and chocolate ! What a great combination for mom !
OoOops ! I mean Toffee
Post a Comment