Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Visit Sunday, and the Shirley Temple scrapbook


Note the coat.
I got there fairly early near 1:PM and they  said she had already finished a good lunch and went back to her room.  The right one as it turned out.  She was in bed but not asleep.  I wanted to take her out on the patio to see the Shirley Temple scrapbook she made when little.  Her blue overcoat was not in the room so I had to use one of her jackets.  It isn't cold but she requires a coat of some kind.  

 The visit today noted no problems in her has developed.  I brought along the Shirley Temple scrapbook she made when Shirley Temple was growing up.  I turned the pages for her and she looked at the pictures.  She said later it was pretty or words to that effect.  I don't think she understood that she had made it.  Her sister Shirley Joanne Brown was named after Shirley Temple.  Kay begged her mom for a sister and as luck would have it she got a sister and not a brother.   I also gave her a Toffee candy and graham cracker to eat. After holding hands about an hour I left and came home.  I finally have the route figured out for the shortest way there 


Add caption

No comments: