Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Visit today


One of our Christmas cards. 

Tom and Peg brought the stuff they had shopped for and afterwards took me over to see Kay.  The object was to take her out for a while.  We went to the Crispy Creme donut place and had some donuts and coffee.  It was so nice to get her out.  I think though it is harder to leave her under  these circumstances than when I just visit her there and leave.  I have been trying to figure out whay it is so hard leave and keep thinking about her for hours later.  .    I think it may be that she has had such a good time but now I have to leave her  alone to do nothing to look forward to.  She is  constantly expressing her love by caressing and kissing me.  Even my hand which she never did before she got this way.  


One of the Thunderbird T Shirts I made


No comments: