Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Short sad visit today.

this
Kay at LFP

I'm sad since returning from seeing Kay.  I was there just a few minutes.  She was not dressed yet even though it was nearly 1PM.  Apparently this was one of her days she did not want to get up.  I put on a home movie and watched a few minutes of it sitting next to her on the bed while she held my hand.  She seemed to be sleepy and as she was not dressed  I decided to come home.  I think that might have made me feel a little guilty for leaving so soon but there was nothing I could do about making her wake up enough to want to go for a walk or sit on the patio.  But on the other hand I don't need any encouragement to  feel bad with her there and me here away from her. Something I have to live with.  Tom called a couple times and I wonder if he might be feeling a little guilty too.  The DVD I played for her I brought home and want to post it to youtube as there is a lot of stuff about early family at 3314.  
Kathleen and sister Shirley at 3314 NE 182 LFP




No comments: