Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Incident at the Assisted Living Facility

 Extraordinary incident at the Assisted Living facility today.  I was going down in the elevator with a lady I had not seen before.  When the elevator door opened at the next level we heard screaming by a couple women.  There was some sort of incident between two women.  One in a motorized wheel chair and the other using a walker.  I saw the woman with the walker hit or hit at the woman in the wheel chair while advancing towards her.  The lady with me tried to get them to stop.  The woman in the wheel chair seemed to be backing up at the time.   I kept the door open and the fight broke up and the lady with the walker got in and kept complaining the other one had hit her with the mobile I suppose meaning her wheel chair.   After the woman with the walker got out the lady with me said the one who had just got out was combative and that the other lady was very careful to avoid people with her wheelchair and  That things were not always the way they seem. 

Coming back from breakfast in the elevator waiting area someone asked the woman in the wheel chair who was coming back at the same time   where the scratches on her came from and she told her of the incident. 

In the condition some of these people are they in will a hard time keeping a cheerful disposition all the time. This time it exploded.   

No comments: