Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kay Confesses at St Francis of Assissi

We visit St Francis of Assissi and Kay confesses.

Today Bob and I visited Kay.   I have been feeling bad because I have  not seen her for several days.  We found her in a hot humid room with most of the other patients on that floor watching the TV.  She has a TV in her room but it is probably as hot as the room full of people.   .  It has been the hottest day of  the year and the air conditioning just didn't seem to work.  Tomorrow may be hotter.We took her for a ride and had a wonderful time.  She perked up and had two way conversations with us on several subjects.  It was wonderful to see her so happy.  I don't know what to do about the heat at the home.  I don't know if it is possibly lethal or not.



All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments: