Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KAY STILL NOT RIGHT

 I may have to revise my opinion.  It appears Kay may be back to normal condition for diarrhea.  She now appears to have pain in her abdomen again.  That is what she seemed to be complaining about previous to her hospital visit.  Across the middle of her abdomen.  She keeps asking me if I know her or anything about her.  Very difficult to do anything but tell her I know only what she tells me which she is unable to understand.   I tried to force her to go to a bathroom I can monitor what is going on.  Now that she is nearly normal it might work for me to monitor her condition.  


I am going to have to keep close tabs on her  Right now she is watching the arts channel which she likes because it is easy to understand.  She complained before about the pain  in the abdomen and they said it might be the inflammed intestines.  Maybe food in the intestine causes pain. We have an appointment Thursday with the internal doctor.  


All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments: