Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012





Kay is suffering more incidences of getting food down into her windpipe.  I don't know the term for it.  But it is one of the favorite ways to die when you get real old.  Food gets into the lungs then you get pneumonia and die  She had a very bad time just now.  Just after Tom called a few minutes ago.  No, no he had nothing to do with it.
We went to the doctor yesterday for her anemia and he recommended for now that I continue with the my treatment for her.  I had added an iron pill and a change in her diet to give her more food with iron in it.  There are several more ways to have diarrhea none pleasant to contemplate. If she does not come around I will be very concerned about her condition.  However the last time she was in the hospital in 09 she came around quite well after I got her home.   For now crackers are out the door and she will have a healthy diet or else. I gave her liver and onions and spinach after getting her home on   Sunday but apparently non-meat iron metabolizes poorly so I will depend on iron from meat of some kind for her iron intake. I will go over to Fred Meyer for some fish for variety but Winona made some meat loaf yesterday although  I am not sure how edible it is, that we should eat first. Her first meat loaf was very lumpy which I would not tolerate in my dishes with hamburger in it. 
Doyal


l surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments: