Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kay very confused today

 
Kay was very confused this morning about 11 AM.  She came to the door and said she was going to go.  I tried to find out where she was going.  Finally she said she wanted to go to the bathroom.  I took her to the bathroom and told her it was there.  But it didn't seem to register.  From this I assumed she meant something else but I did not know what.  Eventually  I got to her to go in although I don't know if that was what she really wanted in the first place.  Later she seemed to have forgotten and seemed in her normal condition.   Discouraging isn't it?

Do you have Glaucoma? Important things you may not know. Go here to find out what the doctor may not be telling you.

4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 Go here My less heroic contribution. KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921
Posted by Picasa

No comments: