Letter to our kids
Kay came into the living room after being in bed after dinner and said to me not to leave her. She said don't make her go away. I finally figured out that she was worried that I was going to put her away somewhere. She must have got to thinking about our conversation the other day and got worried that we were to put her in a rest home by herself. She just now came in again and told me again not to make her go away. That really shocked me and saddened me. To think that we made her worried and that we underestimated her ability to understand. These things make an impression on her and she remembers. This is days later so it shows her memory does work. I remember other times when this might have come up and I did't know what she meant. I need to know what I can do to make sure she doesn't think about this again. She may hang on to it for some time. She took a long time to get over Don's death.
Do you have Glaucoma? Important things you may not know. Go here to find out what the doctor may not be telling you.
4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 Go here My less heroic contribution. KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921


No comments:
Post a Comment