Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Bobby
Do you have Glaucoma? Important things you may not know. Go here to find out what the doctor may not be telling you.
I watch the arts channel a lot because I get limited channels from Comcast. There is so much useless junk and I cant stand laugh tracks that the Arts channel just suits me fine. I've watched TV since we turned the TV on just to see the Indian head test pattern so I am full up to here with the brainwashing. I have to thank Ms Charlton at Ballard Highschool for whatever culture I might have had before I met Kay my wife who helped get the hillbilly out of me from then on. She made sure that all our kids including Bob got some training in culture of some kind. I go back over the old pictures we have and I am reminded that we gave him trumpet lessons. He didn't go far with the trumpet but he took up the guitar after I gave him one. Then when I could no longer play he fell heir to the one I had left. I did a stuped thing and sold the guitar my brother bought more me in the early 1930's. But I had picked up another pretty good one (a martin) later and he now has it. But we saw that all the kids had some training of some kind. Dianne did some dancing Tom took up the trumpet, Robbin took up the drums and later organized a rock band, the Town Cryers, later disbanded when his back got so bad it hurt to play the drums.
4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 Go here My less heroic contribution. KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment