A recent picture
The following post shows that Kay is capable of understand conversations around her and they have an effect on her. We have been careless about discussing sensitive subjects that concern her not realizing what it is doing to her because she does not react to the conversation. I have told how to communicate with her it has to be a one way conversation. She can not talk back and tell you what she is thinking. But she remembers and thinks about it. Recently she would rather go to bed in her street clothes rather than take the effort to change into a nightgown. I think this is more or less SOP for people in her condition. But when I could object without raising her from a sleep I made her get into a night gown. She would grumble about it but did it anyway. Then 3 or 4 days ago while I was in the living room doing something after she had gone to bed she came back in to tell me goodnight in her nightgown. So my insisting that she change made her remember. I think that is great. She is still with me. .
Do you have Glaucoma? Important things you may not know. Go here to find out what the doctor may not be telling you.
4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 Go here My less heroic contribution. KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921
4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 Go here My less heroic contribution. KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921

No comments:
Post a Comment