Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

More fishing in Alaska to come.



I'm not done with the fishing in Alaska story yet.  I am waiting for  the digital copy of my 
audio tapes I made realtime on the trip.  As it happened.  There were three three inch audio tapes I made during the trip.  When something happened I'd go to the tape recorder and record my impressions of the incident. Some years ago one of them went missing and I don't know which one was lost. My son who has the tapes is in the process of recording them and will post them for me to download for insertion of pertinent sections. The only part I remember now is a recording of the marine weather report during our crossing of Queen Charlotte Sound which you will hear if it is on the tapes. 
To see the whole story go here 




-- --------Fishing in Alaska ---------nowaytofish.blogspot.com --------- Doyal and I put ours on even though we couldn't live more than 10 or 15 minutes in water like that. Too far to swim and the dinghy wouldn't hold us all.--------------- 4 years in 3rd Inf in WW2 billswar.blogspot.com My less heroic contribution. seniorobserver.blogspot.com* KE7PLR Established (born)Aug. 23, 1921

No comments: