Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Short Visit

No video today as the one I did did not transfer then got deleted in the transfer process.  I  had an hour visit today.  Exercises start about 9 45 and I take her back to her room at 10 10 or 15 to get ready to  catch the return bus.  Some times it is late geting there so I may have a few minutes longer before I go down to get the bus.  So  with the short visit then the exercises we didn't have much else to do.  I am going to see if I can spend more time with her and also find out what other activities that might be going on and time some visits at that time so we can do more things together.  I do not get less lonesome the longer we are apart durng the evening.  I am always thinking of her after dinner in my room.  She needs to be near someone she knows.  I must find a way to do that

No comments: