Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Kay on Friday.



Followig is the intrduction to a 55 minute video with the music removed.  Google will not let me include the music.  I will send free to anyone who might like to see what it is all about with the audio included.  Actually the audio narrative is  included because my voice is permissible.  I think the message is worth reading. I just looked at it and it is terrible.  google destroyed it.  Maybe when you look at it it will be ok.  Also google puts their garbage in place of my video


I am adding this to find out if this will stop google from adding their garbage to the end of my video.   Probably not but it is a try. I may go to Facebook for posting my daily updates and and say to heck with google.It ;looks like google also  destroyed the quality.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad, it's George. I hope you and Mom are doing well today, or whenever you see this. I hope you see this comment I made through Senior Observer. It sure was great to see you at boB's celebration BBQ for Penny. I wish I could have stayed longer.

I saw the video described below and went to send you an email, but I didn't get my email addresses backed up to the laptop before my main computer died. Could you please send me an email from your preferred email address, so I have yours again? My email address is georgemarshallemail@gmail.com.

I just wanted to tell you how beautiful the sentiment is in your video "Each day of loving someone is like a calculator." It's the second video that you added on Friday June 19th. Regardless of any technical challenges or Google messing anything up, the sentiment in the video is so moving and I love it so much. I would truly love to have a DVD copy of the full version with audio. By the way, my mailing address is changed now. I now get all my postal mail at the following:

George Marshall
c/o Heidi Marshall
1012 South Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111

Looking forward to getting your email! Much love, George