Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Got exercised today.

First I  recommend you watch this video of the greatest boatlift of all time and it happened right here in the good old U S of A.  The come back and read the rest of this post.  I had never heard of this I don't recall. http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDOrzF7B2Kg  

I got there early and she was dressed but still in bed.  When I tried to kiss her hello she pushed me away.  I let it simmer for a while then as exercises were to begin I tried to get her to come but she wanted to sleep.  I thought I might as well go alone for the 15 minutes the exercises take.  But in a few minutes I was told she was coming.  So we went through them and returned after the news.  I gave her a couple truffles and part of a cracker.  The rest of the visit was normal.  I have no idea what she was upset about. Didn't seem to be sick.

Great ride home although we did a couple stops to drop off other riders but they were mostly on the route and they  were able to walk off without help which makes it fast. 




 http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDOrzF7B2Kg

No comments: