Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kay is tired

 Kay seems quite tired the past two days.  She was in the dining room just putting her head down on the table when I came in and got her up.  She ate a couple truffles and a couple graham crackers.  Refused the banana.   She got up without my urging and started walking down the hall.  On the way to get her truffles she started to turn into a strange room which I later guessed she was tired and wated to go to bed.  But I got the treats to her and back to her room where she stayed the entire time of about 1 hour.  She has seemed tired lately and I wonder if something is going on that I can't see.  

I was able to walk up to the 1st Pres. Church and go to the Easter service.  I love the organ there but the modern religious music I don't care much for.  The Dr. is taking me off the atenalol which is a blood pressure med designed to limit the heart rate.  I seem to feel beter just after a week of half the dosage I was on.  Hopefully it wake me feel better when I get off completely.  My irregular heart beat is pretty bad.  I hope due to the atenalol.  Side effects will  kill you.  

No comments: