Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

New Idea

 I was late to see Kay.  I wanted to talk to the head nurse to tell her I was going to come twice a day.  I wanted to ask her about Kay's strength to walk.  Is that just the advance of her dementia and would could I help and strengthen her by  walking her more and more.  Maybe I didn't ask her right because I  don't remember a definite answer to my question.  I believe it will work.  So I will be going twice a day most days starting Wednesday. I will have to figure out how much to walk and a way of timing it so I know if she is getting stronger.  We walked some then I took her to the 2nd floor which has some furniture set as a lobby to sit and visit.   Although I was there only an hour we got in quite a bit of  walking.  

No comments: