Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Church Today

 Kay was awake in bed. Lots from her floor were on their way to Active Day.  They were setting up to have the Church Service usually held on Friday.  I gave her a couple truffles and a ritz cracker.  then I took her downstairs to the Service.  As I didn't get there until 10 it  was a short visit.  Besides the return bus was on time making it shorter.  We sat for most of the service not more than half an hour so I took her up to her room in  case the bus was on time or even early.  Which it was. It was early.  So we had short visit but she seemed happy and smiled every time I looked at her.  Looks like I have to have a Microsoft account for me to sign up with Skype.   I don't have to buy anything but they want me to be able to buy Apps.  I really hate being forced to sign up for the service. ore later

No comments: