Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Amazing development

 Amazing development today.  Kay did some exercises with us today.  I think she did some in the past one time but that was a long time ago.  So this is really startling.  She did some with her arms but when it came to other parts she did not do them.  A couple times, when I was not there because I came in the afternoon,  she showed up when they do them.  I think she was probably looking for me.  I had a hard time giving  her the treats as the Chinese guy followed us around so I didn't want to do it in front of him.  As they are particular about what they eat I cant give him anything even if I wanted to.  That would just make things worse anyway.  I guess it was his family that came to visit  him later today.    

It is pretty amazing though that she would do exercises,

No comments: