Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday with Kay

 I gave Kay her treats and then tried to walk around the hall to give her some exercise,  Before  the second one was finished she indicated she did not want to walk any further.  I got her to the iron table and chairs in the hall for a rest.  Then I took her to her room as nothing was going on in the activity room.  I had asked a caregiver to let me know if any activity decided to go on there.  It didn't so the rest of my stay was in her room.  

I have it arranged for us to go to church one more time. On Feb. 15 Tom will pick us up and Bob will join us to make a video of it.  I hope to get the church to doa a little extra with their magnificent organ.  Any one who wants to participate are welcome.  Service begins at 
10 30.  there is plenty of room for additional people to attend.  Hope to see you there.    

No comments: