Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kay is better.

 Kay was in much better condition than yesterday. We went to our corner and had a couple truffles then to her room.  She still moves slowly.  But as nothing was going on we stayed in her room until time to go home. I felt strange and wondered if i was getting something.  I certainly do not want to be with Kay and have something I could give her so I was really concerned.  I got home and went for a walk to compare how my legs felt when compared to using support hose.  Both are not where I want them to be but I could not see much difference when wearing support hose or not wearing them. I  took my temperature which read 81.  I then took the cap off and it measured.   normal.  I seemed to feel fairly good but I expect not go to see Kay tomorrow.

Some guy in Saudi Arabia was sentenced to 1,000 lashes.  After the first 50 he said he didn't think he could stand another 50. The US does nothing but continues to buddy up to  these people who chop of peoples heads and do nothing about killing a guy with 1,000 lashes. 

No comments: