Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pretty routine

 Short visit because of getting there so late.  They were in the discussion mode in the activity room.  Kay was sitting there so I got a chair and we sat together for  few minutes.  She got up and took my walker, I had no idea what she wanted to do.  I let her leave the room and see where she would go.  She turned in the direction of out favorite spot so I thought she wanted a trufflle.  She followed me to the iron furniture where I gave her what I had to eat.  Not much that I would recommend. But as she probably did not eact much breakfast it was the best I could do.  I gave her a truffle, As much banana she wanted and a small graham cracker.  As you can see a lousy menu even worse than MacDonalds.  But   I had nothing else to give and if you are hungry anything helps. We went to her room for the rest of the stay.  I probably napped some of the time.  When I left she also got her walker and kept going around the hall while I called the elevator and return home.  

No comments: